5 May 2023
Katrine Duus is a Danish PhD student at the National Institute of Public Health, University of Southern Denmark who has been hosted by RE-FRESH for three months to observe and share knowledge.
In this special webinar, Katrine presents on: the process of developing a partnership with a Danish supermarket chain to carry out healthy food retail research, and the learnings from this; details of the intervention, how it was carried out from a practical and theoretical perspective; and reflections of the experience of all stakeholders.
Comments and reflections on the Danish experience are then provided by RE-FRESH researchers A/Prof. Julie Brimblecombe and Dr Megan Ferguson who have worked for several years to transform retail food environments to be health-enabling in remote Australian Indigenous settings.
Details and links shared in the webinar ‘chat’:
- Get in touch with Katrine Duus via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find out more about Katrine’sPhD project here.
- Get in touch with Dr Megan Ferguson via email: email@example.com Read her bio here.
- Get in touch with A/Prof. Julie Brimblecombe Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org Read her bio here.
- Find out more about the Healthy Supermarkets Community of Practice group. Request to join the group by emailing email@example.com
- Find out more about the healthy retail short-course being offered in 2023 by RE-FRESH and Monash University
- Visit the Nourish Network website.