|RE-FRESH’s innovative online healthy food retail short course is returning for the fourth year in 2024, in collaboration with Monash University, Deakin University’s Institute for Health Transformation and the Global Centre for Preventive Health and Nutrition.
This innovative one-of-a-kind short course will start on Thursday, July 25, and offers:
- Weekly online sessions with world-leading healthy food retail research experts
- Practical real-world examples
- Your chance to discover the power of marketing and retail merchandising in food environments, gain the skills and knowledge to facilitate retail practices and policies for public health and, in turn, influence consumer decision making.
Designed specifically for health promotion practitioners and policy makers, nutritionists and those engaged in the complex systems change needed to improve the health of food retail environments for population health benefit.
- 9-week short-course $1300
- 12-week course with microcredential $1800
Now is a great time to think about incorporating this expert-led course into your workplan next year!
- To be the first to receive course updates and access course registration when it opens, simply send an an email with your details to our team at RE-FRESH.